HandleMyData’s president and co-founder,Aviel Feuer , is an electrical engineer with certified training in computer networks and special expertise in constructing and maintaining database-driven applications.
As IT manager for Customer Solutions Group, Inc., since 2001, Aviel Feuer has been in charge of all computer-related infrastructure, local and on the cloud; web hosting; SSL certificates and HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements.
Aviel has also served as architecting team leader for many warm transfer and CRM projects, with responsibilities including:
- Transferring and storing data automatically from posts or files.
- Processing outcome data and generating reports.
- Performing integrity audits and tracking failures.
- Improving on productivity by modifying workflow.
- Writing specifications and requirements for new and ongoing projects.
HandleMyData additionally benefits from Aviel Feuer’s wealth of hands-on experience in diverse platforms such as SQL, IIS, cloud hosting and more, all of which make him a valuable asset when setting up new projects and maintaining their integrity.
HandleMyData’s co-founder and programmer/web developer, Sella Feuer , is a certified programmer and webmaster with extensive experience in data analysis, programming, development and system management.
Since 2004 Sella Feuer has been the executing arm of ongoing projects that include:
- Telemarketing program management tools for directing the activities of dozens of agents.
- Consolidating, streamlining and managing telemarketing lead lists.
- Analyzing raw data for optimization of workflow and maximizing marketing campaigns.
- Web-based interfaces for updating data and export reports.
- Customer loyalty management program designed to track purchases, payments and earned benefits.
- Web portal to manage projects and sub-contractors.
Sella’s exceptional proficiency with a broad range of web-based applications, systems and tools allows HandleMyData to provide a wide variety of solutions to a diverse client base.